UltraFire UBH1 Kitchen Fire Alarm With Heat Detector Technology (1)
SALE PRICE: £10.20
About this item
- No risk of false alarms from kitchen cooking fumes, steam and smoke
- Ideal for kitchens
- Large test button to allow weekly testing, hush button for silencing the alarm once the cause has been dealt with
- Two replaceable AA batteries included
- Five year warranty, CE marked and Kitemarked to BS 5446-2: 2003
Easy to install and easy to test and silence. The reliable UBH1 will alert you to a fire in your kitchen and will give you extra time to escape safely.
- Alarm (H x Dia: 40 x 102mm)
- 2x AA Batteries
Heat Alarm with Replaceable Battery
The UBH1’s high performance temperature sensor detects fires without being sensitive to false alarms from cooking or toasting. The alarm is ideal for kitchens and other smoke/fume filled rooms. The outstanding quality and reliability has been certified and kitemarked to BS 5446-2:2003.
Positioning: Kitchen | Garage
- Alkaline replaceable batteries ensure that you can utilise the full lifespan of the heat alarm
- Heat alarms measure the rise in temperature and reliably protect kitchens
- Large Test and Silencing Button for ease-of-use
- Stops false alarms from toast or cooking
Stop False Alarms
The temperature sensor tracks the temperature changes in the environment and triggers a fire alarm once dangerous thresholds are exceeded. Heat alarms will not get triggered by smoke, dust or cooking fumes. The most reliable fire alarm for kitchens.
The UBH1 only measures 102mm in diameter, making it one of the most compact heat alarms in the UK. Including the baseplate the alarm only measures 40mm in height, a truly impressive power pack.
The test and silencing button consists of almost the entire front of the heat alarm. It is therefore easy to press the button when testing and silencing the alarm.
|Dimensions:||10.2 x 10.2 x 4 cm; 170 Grams|